Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How I discovered dub nutrition...

 A friend of mine approached me saying you have got to try this product. She has lost 10 lbs in 4 weeks without changing anything in her daily lifestyle (Same diet no exercise) and that her mood has changed (she is much happier now). The funny thing is that I noticed it even before she told me. I could see a glow about her that I have never seen before. So I asked her where can I get this awesome product. She told me that she sells it as a independent distributor for the company and is doing well because the product sells itself. I had to laugh you make money while losing weight. She replied yes and that she is making more money than her current job. Wow my eyes went wide opened and she giggled. I said serious? She handed me a 3 day sample of the product and said here try it for yourself. So I did and after the samples were gone I have to tell you WoW!!! I had lost 4 lbs and had more energy than I have had in years. To make a long story short she is coming over tonight to sign me up. I will keep you posted on the results as they happen : )

Sincerly Mr_P

3 comments:

  1. Okay all signed up and ready to ROCK!!!

    http://dubnutritionbusiness.com

    This coming Wednsday September 23 at 7:00 Pm MST we will be holding a town hall style meeting explaining the dub products and the opportunity involved. This will be a Great opportunity to hear it for the first time! We will be streaming it live at approximately 7:15 mst.
    http://dubnutrition.com/stream/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Jaime my wonderful wife has lost 12 Lbs so far. She is so excited to be losing weight. It is fun to watch her talk about it. And of course she does not know that I am talking about her all over the internet LoL. But thats okay what she don't know won't hurt her right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we come to the end of March I have to admit that dud burner has stopped working for us. It seamed to work fine for the first three months but since has just burned a hole in my wallet. I hate foney testimonies so I am here to tell you the truth!

    Sincerely Michael...

    ReplyDelete